latest fight news ...

MMA News: Brock Lesnar Diverticulitis rehab update. Is he healthy enough for UFC?

Free UFC MMA PPV TV
Brock Lesnar is AGAIN having this Diverticulitis medical condition thing. Just before the TUF 13 season will end and facing devastating striker Brazil's junior Dos Santos is getting nearer. LMAO! Hmmm... smells like Floyd Mayweather Jr. It's pretty clear though from the start that Brock is out and won't dare fight JDS. Roy Nelson even said in a lot of occasions that Brock won't fight and is only there for the Ultimate Fighter show's marketing for them to get high TV reviews. Brock is only there to sell a product and the product isn't him. UFC can't let go of him yet and needs to exploit that Brock Lesnar name. But sad thing TUF 13 went down the drain after producing one of the record lowest ratings for Zuffa's reality tv.

"I’m very disappointed. This has not only mentally but this has been very physically strenuous on me, you know, since my first bout with Diverticulitis in 2009. Having to back away from a fight is not something that I think anybody likes to do, surely me, you know, the first time it happened to me and to fall under the same circumstances, I thought I had this thing beaten and I’m very disappointed but getting past that and understand that my health is very important and I got another doctor’s appointment on Thursday and a consultation where we’re going to go over and just try to figure out the best approach to try to handle this and it may be surgery and it may be not. We’re reviewing other options here to try to help me but, you know, I want to get back into the Octagon sooner than later ... It’s not over ... it’s not a career-ending surgery by any means so I just got to weigh out all my options at this time and see if that is the right thing to do or is there’s any other medication that I can be on or any other thing, I don’t know how I can change my diet any more than I have but we’re looking down all avenues right now and I foresee in the near future that I’ll be able to step back in the Octagon."
The one-time WWE star explains his position to The Fight Show with Mauro Ranallo.
Brock Lesnar just went through surgery and is hoping he could recover fast and be healthy again. He is constantly questioned about his skills, now he needs to prove it again. Roy Nelson is waiting!





FREE MMA TV. UFC videos & STRIKEFORCE FIGHT replay archive. DOWNLOAD or view live streaming p4p FREE PPV webcast.
Boxing News and latest video updates - Fight Central.
FIGHT ACADEMY - http://fightacademy.vze.com
Manny Pacquiao Boxing videos fight library - www.FightTV.vze.com


www.sifuknows.echoz.com
- free live boxing TV online webcast.
free counters